A warm welcome awaits you from Karen & Graham at Ashbury, situated on the slopes of the Malvern Hills, Ashbury offers four beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms, two are on the ground floor (1 kingsize double and 1 twin) and two on the second floor (both kingsize double with ensuite 1 has a bath not a shower). All are furnished to the highest standard and offer luxury at an affordable price.
Enjoy Victorian style beds with silk topped mattresses, crisp white linen, fluffy white towels and complimentary toiletries. Each room has a digital flat screen TV with Freeview, hairdryer, and hospitality trays with homemade biscuits. Our first floor breakfast room offers stunning views across Worcestershire where complimentary tea and homemade cake is served on arrival. For those guests staying in the ground floor bedrooms - if you are not able to make the stairs to the breakfast room this can be served in the ground floor dining hall. Start the day with a great Ashbury breakfast - made using homemade breads and preserves and locally sourced products where available. Breakfast also includes a wide selection of fruits both fresh and dried, natural and Greek yogurts, plus a large selection of hot items including a full English or why not treat yourself to creamy scrambled eggs and smoked salmon or Karen's speciality of sauteed mushrooms topped with poached egg all served on a slice of toasted homemade bread all accompanied with a wide selection of teas, fruit juices and fresh coffee.
* Ashbury is handy for Malvern Theatre, Three Counties Showground, Malvern College & Malvern St James Girls School plus The Malvern Hills and Enigma Business Park and Science Parks.
* Off road parking to the front of Ashbury
* Free WiFi throughout the house
* Garaging for bicycles/motorbikes
* Local award winning pub and restaurants within easy walking distance
* A fridge is available on the ground floor to chill your wine and beer
* Easy access to the hills - only a 5 minute walk from the front door
Graham and Karen Ellaway-Bell
01684 574225 (landline)
* 3 ensuite kingsize doubles - 1 on ground floor and 2 on 2nd floor (1 with bath but no shower)
* 1 ensuite twin - ground floor
* bedrooms on the second floor have great views
* Please note we only accept children over the age of 12 years